Join us August 16th, 2020!
This year, for the first time, United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana will be a part of Walking For Dreams. Thanks to the Sycamore Foundation, Walking For Dreams gives organizations like ours a family and pet friendly walk to help us raise funds for our cause.
Date: August 16, 2020
Location: Downtown Indianapolis Canal (North end near Buggs Temple on W. 11th St.)
- 1:00 – 1:45pm – Registration
- 1:45 – 2:00pm – Greeting and Announcements
- 2:00 – 3:00pm – Family Walk
- 3:00 – 3:30pm – Awards and Final Announcements
Parking: *TBD – will post updates when they become available
Family Friendly, Pet Friendly, and Wheelchair Friendly. This event is a great way to spend time with those that you love on a beautiful spring day!
How You Can Be Involved
Want to join us on the walk? Follow the button above to walkingfordreams.org to sign up. Here’s how it works:
- Start a team, join a team, or walk individually
- Set a donation goal (ex. $100 per walker)
- Ask for support. Send out your personal link you get on the Walking For Dreams Website to collect donations toward your walk
- We will see you on August 16th!
Are you a business looking to make an impact? View our sponsorship packages below and consider sponsoring our organization during this event!
Not able to make it to the walk, but you still want to contribute? You can donate any amount toward the cause. Just follow this link and select “other” amount to make your contribution. Thank you!
United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Indiana is a part of multiple events each year. We offer sponsorship packages for Walking For Dreams along with a combined package that allows you to be a part of our Women’s Golf Outing on July 21st.